REFINED REMEDY respects the Guidelines suggested by the Australian Direct Marketing Association, in its Code of Practice for Consumer Protection in ecommerce. In line with those guidelines, REFINED REMEDY would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide your service
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or filling out our Contact Form. When ordering, registering or filling out our contact form on our site you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and other information. You may however, visit our site anonymously.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- We do not make your personal information available to third parties
- We do provide aggregate data to third parties if necessary
- We will contact relevant people to communicate billing and technical issues
- We may customise our email newsletters and communications to reflect your interest in a particular service
- We do not store credit card details or personal financial details
- We monitor and store your online requests for webpage’s and services for research and to keep a history of your transactions with the business
As a customer of REFINED REMEDY you will receive occasional email communications from us that relate to the services we provide to you, and you will have the option to opt-out of all non-essential email and postal mail.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. All personal information is encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.